In February 2017, the University of Belize, held a stakeholder consultation to review proposed changes to its Natural Resources Management (NRM) program. One of the proposed changes was dissolving a 2-year program and building on the present 4-year programs. Over 31 participants were engaged in a 1-day consultation facilitated by Right Insights. By the end of the day, several key recommendations were drafted to ensure that the program reviews considered a market-driven approach.
- Community-level Disaster Risk Reduction Measures in the Twin Towns in Belize March 5, 2021
- National Consultations on Emergency Preparedness in the Caribbean May 30, 2020
- Building Resilient Communities through Tourism Stakeholders October 8, 2017
- Supporting Relevant Learning Experiences January 7, 2017
- Engaging Stakeholders in Academia October 5, 2015