To inspire creativity and engage learners through various educational experiences
Successfully supporting learning and development through effective content strategy and relevant instructional design
Launched in 2016, Right Insights operates as a project-management center for development professionals to support national, regional and international donors in learning and development, pedagogy, strategy identification, community sensitisation, implementation and monitoring and evaluation for sectors such as health, emergency preparedness, disaster risk reduction and social inclusion.
- Community-level Disaster Risk Reduction Measures in the Twin Towns in Belize March 5, 2021
- National Consultations on Emergency Preparedness in the Caribbean May 30, 2020
- Supporting Relevant Learning Experiences January 7, 2017
- Engaging Stakeholders in Academia October 5, 2015
- Building Resilient Communities through Tourism Stakeholders October 5, 2015