Right Insights’ partner, Global Service Partnerships, made a lasting impression not only on volunteers who traveled to Belize from the US and Canada, but also impacted the lives of students in Mr. Oscar Castro’s classroom at St. Mary Margaret’s R.C. School in St. Margaret’s Village. This summer, Right Insights developed activity manuals for these middle division students using a cross curricular approach. This experience was a rewarding one that builds on our vision to bring creative and relevant learning to our communities in Belize!
- Community-level Disaster Risk Reduction Measures in the Twin Towns in Belize March 5, 2021
- National Consultations on Emergency Preparedness in the Caribbean May 30, 2020
- Building Resilient Communities through Tourism Stakeholders October 8, 2017
- Supporting Relevant Learning Experiences January 7, 2017
- Engaging Stakeholders in Academia October 5, 2015