Building Resilient Communities through Tourism Stakeholders
October 8, 2017 Article
Right Insights partnered with the Belize Tourism Board to build capacity among hoteliers around the country by addressing disaster risk reduction (DRR) and climate change adaptation (CCA) from 2016 to 2019. Up to date 199 hoteliers in 6 destinations (Placencia, Punta Gorda, Caye Caulker, Belize City, San Ignacio, and San Pedro) have completed training in contingency planning to assist with emergency preparedness.
- Community-level Disaster Risk Reduction Measures in the Twin Towns in Belize March 5, 2021
- National Consultations on Emergency Preparedness in the Caribbean May 30, 2020
- Building Resilient Communities through Tourism Stakeholders October 8, 2017
- Supporting Relevant Learning Experiences January 7, 2017
- Engaging Stakeholders in Academia October 5, 2015