National Consultations on Emergency Preparedness in the Caribbean
May 30, 2020 Article
Drawing from knowledge and expertise of disaster risk reduction (DRR) actors in the Caribbean, Right Insights supported UNICEF Belize in conducting national consultations in Belize, Guyana, Jamaica and Barbados to develop a Protocol for the Integrated Protection of Children and Adolescents During Disasters.
This research ensured that a child-focus lens is integrated into a multi-sectoral response in the region during preparedness, response and recovery. The consultations led to the development and launch of regional and national Protocols for providing an integrated response to children and adolescents during emergencies in the Caribbean and particularly Belize.
- Community-level Disaster Risk Reduction Measures in the Twin Towns in Belize March 5, 2021
- National Consultations on Emergency Preparedness in the Caribbean May 30, 2020
- Building Resilient Communities through Tourism Stakeholders October 8, 2017
- Supporting Relevant Learning Experiences January 7, 2017
- Engaging Stakeholders in Academia October 5, 2015