National Children’s Parliament
Right Insights facilitated training for 50 youth parliamentarians as part of the National Children’s Parliament. This programme supported youth leadership development, democracy and good governance through a 2-week online training, workshops on public speaking and debating as well as a 3-day camp commissioned by the National Commission on Families and Children with support from partners such as @unicef and @min_labour_localgov_ruraldev for a National Children’s Parliament.
- Community-level Disaster Risk Reduction Measures in the Twin Towns in Belize March 5, 2021
- National Consultations on Emergency Preparedness in the Caribbean May 30, 2020
- Building Resilient Communities through Tourism Stakeholders October 8, 2017
- Supporting Relevant Learning Experiences January 7, 2017
- Engaging Stakeholders in Academia October 5, 2015